CIECC has undertaken the consulting tasks for key regions including Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei, the Yangtze River Delta and the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area, and has carried out research and evaluation regarding regional strategies such as national food safety demonstration cities and the Yangshan Deep-water Port of the Shanghai International Shipping Center.
• Evaluation of the implementation of important policies and major projects regarding northeast China revitalization
• Evaluation of the Implementation Plan for the Integrated Development in the Yangtze River Delta During the 14th Five-Year Plan Period
• Discussion and evaluation of the Yangshan Deep-water Port of Shanghai International Shipping Center
• Consulting for the building of national parks during the 14th Five-Year Plan period
• Consulting for green hydropower development